Friday, January 9, 2009

a shout out...

Happy 2009!!

Twentyfourseven... I am forever grateful for this internship that helped shape the rest of my life. Apart from a 'never-say-no' work ethic, a foundation for an amazing marriage, and a passion for the best God-filled life, there are a few things Grant and I do as a result of those 10-months...
1. leave a place better than you found it
2. guys & gals lead best together
3. SET GOALS...

Last weekend Grant and I wrote our goals for 2009. We've done it every year. We set spiritual goals, health goals, marriage goals, financial goals and some goals to improve our home. And, probably some other goals that I am not remembering.

It's exciting! We will revisit them throughout the year.

Good stuff.

1 comment:

jacquesweet said...

oh twentyfourseven... going through it we never would have guessed how much it truly was changing and molding us into who we are today!