Sunday, January 25, 2009

DAILY

"It is a solemn thing, and no small scandal in the kingdom, to see God's children starving while actually seated at the Father's table."
-Tozer

Last Sunday my pastor preached on daily bread from the Lord's Prayer: give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

We can have God's presence and provision every day simply by intentionally partaking of this Heavenly fare. I believe it is so necessary for the highest possible fulfillment in life. Imagine what can flow from continually dining with this King.

Tozer reminds us that we have everything available to us - all of the time - yet we fail to indulge. He says changing that is a matter of conscious personal awareness... we must know He is.

God gives us access to partake in His Divine-EVERYTHING... what a life!

My soul’s treasure.

1 comment:

jacquesweet said...

This is great, Car!
Sorry I didn't tag you... I didn't think you'd want to do it! :)